Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Looking Ahead




Was it twenty years ago that we were all scurrying around, obsessing over a new millennium? In spite of all the doom and gloom, and people waiting around on mountaintops, nothing much happened. Computers everywhere didn’t grind to a halt, the Four Horsemen never saddled up, and life pretty much went on as before.

          And now we’re on the cusp of 2020. This time all those silly glasses they make for New Years will have a double meaning. Here’s hoping we all will truly have 2020 vision and will view our worlds clearly and, most importantly, kindly.  

 



          To my blogging friends out there, this one’s for you. 




   Happy New Year!


9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well. LOoking forward to more posts in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely tablet! I feel so very blessed to have you and my other virtual family to spend another decade together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy New Year to you, as well! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bit about twenty years has been on my mind these last several weeks. I wonder if I expected to be this old. You have a good new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also been thinking about Y2K this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that Y2K thing was silly at the time. as if a change of date from one year to the next would cause planes to fall out of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.