Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Thank you, Dear Readers


I’m continuing to duel with Windows 10. Microsoft used the “If it ain’t broken, let’s fix it” sort of logic in this new design of a perfectly good word processing program. 


For instance, as I was writing my most recent book I suddenly realized that a major character had broken her arm in chapter 12 and yet in chapter 15 I had her carrying baskets with each hand. I quickly saved the day with my ever-trusty “Edit, Find”, found the (in)correct passage, re-broke her arm and all was tickety-boo.

A scan of the new tool bar reveals that “Edit” is no longer.

It’s now under “View” and then “Navigation”, and I only found that after 5 testy moments of searching.



I’m sure someday – about the time this also becomes as obsolete as its predecessor – I’ll be all kinds of proficient at Windows 10, but until then it’s going to be a long, ugly learning curve.



Meanwhile, in keeping with the technology theme I seem to be caught in, I thought you might enjoy some of the deeply thought out comments I’ve received on various posts from my good friend Anonymous.

It’s visitors like Big A that make me truly appreciate my human readers out there.







Hello every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how therefore its fastidious to read this website and I used to read this website every day.



Nice replies in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and explaining all on the topic of that.



What’s up to all; since I am in fact eager of reading to this website. It contains pleasant information.



Stay up the excellent high quality writing. Its uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one today.



I feel that is one of the most significant information for me. And I’m glad studying your article. But wanna statement of few normal things.


My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.

6 comments:

  1. He/she also visits me and really love my words, blog, ideas, etc. Always asking about my platform and suggesting ways to make myself more popular. HaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon is not a writer. Or not a writer in the English language anyway. Accidently he/she was right on several counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments like that make me laugh and wonder where/who she/he is learning English from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could that Anon comment actually be spam? I wonder. It's possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I think there must be some kind of "bot" churning these out. Either that or Anonymous needs to find a better translator for his/her/their comments from Lithuanian to Spanish to Swahili to English.

      Delete
  5. They do lift up the soul, though. Not a discouraging word in the batch. It's not like they're trying to sell us stuff, just praise our efforts to the heavens. "I am learning so much from your writings! Keep up the good works!" Now, who can fault that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.