Friday, January 29, 2016

Just When I Think I've Seen Everything Department



     It was just another day at water aerobics until I stepped into one of the shower stalls to wash off all that industrial-strength chlorine.

          This is what I found:

          So let’s see if we can picture this. Someone felt the need to replenish her protein levels while she was showering?

          Possible scenarios:

She’s such an efficient multi-tasker that she eats as she bathes.
She’s so important and in such high demand that when confronted with the choice of eating or bathing, she cleverly decided to do both.
She’s a binge eater, but in a good way, judging by her choice of nosh.
She’d had a workout that drove her blood sugar levels to a dangerous low and had barely enough strength to stagger into the shower with her protein shake and protein bar. 
She’s an inconsiderate slob who couldn’t even be bothered to pick up after herself.

18 comments:

  1. I am guessing the last one. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carried it in her ditty bag long enough, eh? What a slob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh.
    I suspect that she will see options one and two as being most correct. I lean towards the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gack! Some people just don't think about the rest of the world. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking the last one sounded the closest to the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps she had the protein bar in one hand while slurping the drink with the other, spilled the drink over herself, walked into the shower to wash it off....then didn't bother to take her rubbish when she left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or....she got in the shower, noticed them crumpled in the corner, picked them up and put them in the caddy and forgot them when she got out? Dunno, just know I'm in no position to cast a lot of stones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so much more charitable a person than me.

      Delete
  8. It's surprising the number of scenarios you can come up with and all of the probably wrong except the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely an inconsiderate slob.
    But as a shower multitasker, I must say I understand. I brush my teeth in the shower, brush my hair in the shower, would do anything that could be done there, simply because it extends my time in the warmth. Lovely, lovely warmth.
    I would clean up after myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're the person for whom they make those radios for the shower.

      Delete
  10. I think it's the last one and lordy there are a lot of them around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, even naked you are armed with your phone:)) What ever the excuse, she should have hidden the evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cart my belongings around with me rather than bother with locking them up.

      Delete
  12. ... or a combination of the above. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She may have decided to up her blood sugar while toweling off and forgotten the wrapper but more than likely she is simply self-centered and left the trash behind for someone else to deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wouldn't you love to know! I kinda feel like it is the last scenario too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.