Thursday, October 24, 2024

Fishing Expedition

 



In these perilous times I rely on the blogosphere more and more to escape when I feel I can’t handle all the darkness and impending doom one more minute - and yes, I admit it, to find validation once in a while of my side of things.

          Sadly, some of my favorites blog less and less, or more sadly, some are no longer with us (we all still miss you, Weaver). So, imagine my delight when I figured out how to troll for more blogs to add to my reading list.

          I went deeper than I usually do into my own site, first entering the Stats zone, then into my handful of Followers, and within that I sifted through their lists of who else they read. I did find a couple of ones new to me that looked promising, but many of those looked to be no longer active.

          I came across some I used to follow faithfully and then had to drop after no more entries appeared – Hippo on the Lawn (from Africa) and A Cuban in London (bet you can figure out where that was from). Either our blogging world is shrinking or I need to search a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.