Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Booster Shot

I'm not sure what it looks like out of your window today, I swear it looks like snow here. An impossibility at forty-five degrees, but I'm still checking the sky from time to time.  It's been gray and raw both in and out. I even hunted down the big red switch to see if the heating system was actually on.

So, if like me, you're getting a little twitchy waiting to sit outdoors, jacket-less, the sun on your face, here's a little something to keep you going. 

These are from my trip a few weeks ago to the Mt. Holyoke College bulb show. 

                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                      Lovely and good for the soul, and even better, great fillers till I think of something clever to write about. 

Lately I've been up to my knee-caps in writing projects.
Homework from the writing workshop, and more demanding, but fun, editing chapters for my book.
Despair not, I promise Spring is coming.
And we can all thank heaven for global warming. 







2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for May 1st. Then I will feel safe to gallivant to the local nurseries to spend my social security check for flowers and shrubs to fill my yard with colors and impress the Jones's next door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually overbuy and want to put everything immediately in the ground, ignoring the fact that we can still get overnight frosts!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think.